MonsterSSD Features and Specifications for Kraken Model 4TB and 5TB 2.5″ SATA-II SSD
- Fast: 285MB/sec. read, 200MB/sec. write
- Durable: no moving mechanical parts, enabling the SSD to handle rougher conditions
- Guaranteed: backed by a 3 years MonsterSSD warranty,
- Form factor: 2.5″ 9.5mm and 7mm options
- Interface: SATA-II 3.0Gb/sec.
- Capacity: 4TB and 5TB, 8TB coming soon!
- Storage temperatures: -55° C to 95° C
- Operating temperatures: 0° C to 70° C
- Dimensions: 69.85mm x 100mm x 9.5mm
- Weight: 85 grams
- Vibration operating: 15G (7–900Hz)
- Power specs: Active:< 3W; Standby power 0.5TYP
- Operating shock: 1,000G/0.5s
Kraken is the solution for an option to the enterprise and commercial high capacity HDD storage market while maintaining the many significant advantages offered by SSD’s to the server, networking, audio/video and gaming markets that require reliable internal storage. The Kraken line of SSD’s are a natural fit for the user requiring large file manipulation and back up. With low power consumption, and fast data throughput this SSD option offers bulk storage expansion without the need for additional hardware.
Kraken 4TB 2.5″ SATA SSD SKU – MSD25ST40-NM0GBC GTIN-14 – 00865180000123 GTIN-12 (U.P.C.) – 865180000123
Kraken 5TB 2.5″ SATA SSD SKU – MSD25ST50-NM0GBC GTIN-14 – 00865180000130 GTIN-12 (U.P.C.) – 86518000013